Jobspeaker is a free online job posting platform where you can post employment opportunities as well as look for job candidates with the skill sets that best suit your business needs. Plus, using the Jobspeaker app enables easy interaction between you and our campus to ensure timely delivery, approval, and posting of your job openings.
1. Create a Jobspeaker Account & Set Up Your Company
- Go to santarosa.edu/jobspeaker and click on SIGN IN
- Next, under Need Account click on EMPLOYERS
- Enter your information to create your Jobspeaker account and sign up as an Employer!
- Once logged in to Jobspeaker, click on setup on the left toolbar.
- Add information about your company such as name, website, industry, company size, about the company and about you (the employer).
Once your company is set up, you are ready to begin using Jobspeaker!
2. Post a Job or Internship
- Log in to Jobspeaker and click on the Dashboard link in the left menu
- Click Jobs
- Click POST JOB upper red upper right corner and begin adding information about your open position.
- Your job post will be reviewed within 3 business days and will be posted by SRJC Job Developers. "SRJC has the right to not approve"
3. Manage Your Job Posting
Use the information below to help you manage your job postings on Jobspeaker.
- To edit or view your job posting, click on jobs in the left sidebar. Click on the title of the posting to view the listing and/or click edit in the far right to modify the job posting.
4. Recruit Job Candidates
Employee Search is a great tool to find potential employees. Click on Employee Search from the left toolbar and use it to:
- Search to view students by location to your company.
- View profiles of student candidates. Send them messages and/or save their profiles to message them later
- Look up certain skills and students with profiles who match these skills
Have questions, comments and/or concerns about Jobspeaker?