Employer Registration - Student Job Board
Student Employment offers a fully featured online Student Job Board service for local employers. Recruit students or alumni from one of the premier community colleges in the state. SRJC students are working towards an AA or AS degree in the arts and sciences or preparing for transfer to a four year institution. The college also offers more than 170 certificate programs keeping students well prepared to take their place at the leading edge of today’s workforce. The Job Board offers employers the option of recruiting current students looking for part time and entry level positions or alumni who are ready for career employment.
The Job Board is available to employers 24/7 to register and post jobs by clicking the button below. Job seekers have access to improved job search features such as résumé and portfolio uploads, an online resume builder, a career video library and the latest job market information.
As an employer you will be able to:
- Search student or alumni résumés and portfolios
- Reactivate job data for future recruitments.
- Provide hiring statistics to SRJC for future program planning.
- Receive information about Virtual and on campus Career Fairs
Getting Started is Easy with our Two-Step Process
Step One: Employer Registration (if you are already a registered employer, click on the link or button below to log in)
Step Two: Posting a Job
Employer Registration – Step One
- Register by clicking on the Employers button or going to http://www.collegecentral.com/santarosa/
- All new employers must be pre-approved. The approval process can take up to 24-48 hours.
- Once approved you will receive a confirming e-mail with the Job Board password. You can now post a job.
- Update your SPAM filters and e-mail preferences to accept automated e-mails from “College Central”.
- Approved employers may post jobs and search résumés.
Posting a Job - Step Two
- Log in to your Employer account.
- All job postings will be screened and approved before they appear on the Web site.
- Please note that we do not screen applicants.
- All services are free to employers and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Important information for your job listing: New Registrations and New Job Postings are approved when the Student Employment Office is open. Monday-Thursday 8 AM-5 PM and Friday 8 AM-12 PM. The office is closed during District holidays and breaks.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us (707) 527-4476 firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or comments about this page may be sent to email@example.com.