Student Job Board Registration for Job Seekers - Getting Started
Getting started is easy: Register by clicking on the Students button below or going to http://www.collegecentral.com/santarosa/. You must be a currently registered student or alumni. All services are free and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are already registered, you may use these buttons to log in.
- Search for SRJC district-wide on campus job listings for student workers.
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Santa Rosa Junior College by local employers.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors
- Create an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Find Bay Area career employment opportunities
- Search CCN’s national job board
- Receive e-mails about programs, services and job-related topics. (If you do not wish to receive these e-mails you must adjust your e-mail authorizations settings.)
Please be advised that Student Employment does not screen potential employers or candidates.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us (707) 527-4476 email@example.com